Commercial Furnace Replacement
Call nokpkdv.ru®— Your Utility Bills Should Be Comfortable Too!
Are frigid temperatures from an ailing furnace slowing your business down? It may be time for commercial furnace replacement. Unsure? The knowledgeable technicians at nokpkdv.ru can help you calculate your return on investment so that you can make the right decision for your business needs.
Here’s how to know if it’s time for a commercial furnace replacement:
- Age – The Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) ENERGY STAR program recommends replacing furnaces 15 years and older, due to efficiency improvements.
- Frequent or extensive repairs – If you are constantly contacting the technician or repair costs are adding up to more than half the value of replacement, you may not want to procrastinate further on commercial furnace replacement.
- Noise – Furnaces struggling to maintain temperature often make excessive noise.
- Comfort issues – Uneven temperatures throughout your business and drafty conditions could indicate a need for commercial furnace replacement.
- Energy expenditures – Comparing the costs of operating your old furnace to those of a newer furnace may point you towards commercial furnace replacement.
- Unsafe operating conditions – Safety issues, such as significant cracks or holes in your furnace's heat exchanger, may indicate a need for immediate replacement.
Benefits of a New Furnace
There are many benefits to a newer, more efficient furnace:
- Lower energy bills – Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) ratings, which are used to measure furnace efficiency, have improved dramatically over the last 30 years. Older furnaces, such as those from the 1970s, operate at approximately 65% efficiency, while some of today's furnace models achieve ratings of 97%—near total efficiency. The result? You’ll enjoy huge monthly energy savings over the lifetime of your new furnace.
- Improved comfort – A newer furnace will better be able to control the temperature of your business.
- Environmental – Less energy consumption means lower utility bills for your business and a smaller carbon footprint.
We Can Help You Make the Smart Choice
We understand that choosing a new furnace unit for your commercial space is a big decision with several factors at play. Other factors that may influence your decision on commercial furnace replacement include:
- Warranty – Newer furnaces come with a warranty, which helps you save should the need for service arise.
- Geographic location – Those with businesses in a warmer climate may be less inclined to invest in a new furnace than those in colder climates where furnaces are frequently needed.
- Your existing system – If you opt to upgrade to a different type of heating system for your business than the one you currently have, there may be additional costs involved in setup and installation.
- Rebates and tax incentives – Tax rebates and incentives are available for commercial furnace replacement that could save you up to 30% of the cost of newer, high-efficiency systems. Your local utility company may offer additional rebates and incentives as well.
Do You Know About the ENERGY STAR Advantage?
ENERGY STAR labeled furnaces meet strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), allowing you to enhance comfort levels in your business while also saving energy and reducing pollution.
There are different efficiency requirement for each region:
- U.S. North – ENERGY STAR certified gas furnaces in the Northern U.S. are up to 16% more efficient than competing baseline models.
- U.S. South – Southern businesses have less extreme heating needs than those in the north. Furnaces for states of the Southern U.S. bear a special ENERGY STAR logo and are 12% more efficient than standard furnace models.