Your Utility Bills Should Be Comfortable Too.
The first frost of the year arrives and your furnace decides to stop working that night. You wake up to an icebox of a home and are forced to wear your heavy coat and gloves indoors. You need emergency furnace repair, and fast! Who do you turn to?
Contact nokpkdv.ru® for superior service.
We charge by the job, not by the hour, so there’s never an overtime charge for emergency furnace repair. Why? Because we know that low heating bills are the new hot thing. Before we begin the repair, we explain the problem and outline your options so you can decide how you want to proceed.
nokpkdv.ru is licensed and insured, and we have experience serving all furnace brands. Since we guarantee our work, you can rest assured that our technicians will complete your furnace repair thoroughly and professionally the first time around. You can have peace of mind knowing competent, professional, and courteous help is just a phone call away at your local nokpkdv.ru.
Why Isn’t My Furnace Working?
Heating equipment is complicated, so when one component malfunctions, it impacts the entire system’s ability to operate.
Here are some common reasons to contact nokpkdv.ru for emergency furnace repair:
- The furnace won’t turn on
- The pilot light is out
- Strange noises are coming from the furnace during startup or operation
- The main burner won’t light or won’t stay lit for longer than three seconds
- The blower never turns on after the burners are lit
- The furnace blower stays on constantly
Top Furnace Problems & How Our Furnace Repair Experts Fix Them.
These problems are symptoms of an underlying cause; here are the top reasons your furnace has stopped working and how nokpkdv.ru technicians can help:
- No power to the furnace – If the fan doesn’t respond to raising the thermostat’s temperature, a breaker may have tripped, the wiring could be loose, or the furnace switch might be turned off. More complicated problems include trouble with the transformer, thermostat, control board, run capacitor, or blower motor. A technician can perform a diagnostic test to pinpoint the exact problem and come up with a solution.
- Failing motor – You might be able to hear squeaks and squeals from a motor that is about to fail. Immediate attention from a technician is required to save the furnace from breaking down.
- No ignition – In furnaces with spark ignitions, rapid clicking sounds indicate that the burner is trying to ignite. Failure to do so could be caused by a blocked flue, faulty control board, or improper limit control. Repairing or replacing these parts should remedy the problem.
- Main burner problems – Burners that won’t stay lit are most commonly caused by dirty flame sensors or—in condensing furnaces—clogged condensate drains. If the burners won’t light at all, the gas supply could be cut off. Cleaning key components and making a few adjustments should be all our technicians need to do for this furnace repair.
- Issues with the run capacitor or motor – These problems cause the blower not to turn on after the burners ignite.
- Clogged air filter – Assuming the thermostat isn’t set to “on,” which keeps the blower motor on continuously, a clogged air filter is the primary cause of a blower motor running all the time. The restricted airflow may have damaged the limit switch, which senses the internal furnace temperature. An nokpkdv.ru technician will not only replace the switch, he or she will also pinpoint the problem. If a clogged filter is the cause, your technician will show you how to change your air filter.