The Benefits of nokpkdv.ru® Plans
Our scheduled maintenance programs or Advantage Plans not only provide you with Total Comfort Tune-Ups on selected equipment, they also give you Preferred Customer status, Priority Service, and Member Discounts. You also receive Priority Service, Member Discounts, and Preferred Customer Status at other authorized companies of The Dwyer Group®.
Benefits of the BRONZE Advantage Plan
Benefits as a BRONZE member include:
- Preferred Customer Status – As a preferred customer, you will receive member-only incentives, programs, and specials not available to non-member customers.
- Priority Service – When you need service, you will move to the front of the line, ahead of non-member customers calling for a similar service.
- Member Discounts – You will receive special discounts from our Menu Price Guide if you have any needed repairs.
- Base Level Advantage Plan Membership with other Advantage Plan Companies – Other companies may provide similar programs and benefits to you as a part of your Advantage Plan membership with nokpkdv.ru. You will receive the base level of benefits at no additional charge from participating companies, which normally include Preferred Customer Status, Priority Service, and Member Discounts. Each franchise location is independently owned and operated.
Benefits of the SILVER Advantage Plan
The SILVER Advantage Plan includes all BRONZE level benefits, plus:
- Scheduled Maintenance – With the nokpkdv.ru Silver, Gold or Platinum Plan, you will receive scheduled maintenance on selected heating, cooling, and indoor air quality equipment and systems. These Total Comfort Tune-Up visits are performed on a schedule mutually beneficial to you and to your local nokpkdv.ru company.
Benefits of the GOLD Advantage Plan
The GOLD Advantage Plan includes all SILVER and BRONZE level benefits, plus:
- Gold Level Repair Coverage – As a Gold Plan member, you will receive repair coverage on selected heating, cooling, and indoor air quality equipment. This coverage requires scheduled maintenance, which is included in this plan, and excludes compressors, heat exchangers, or refrigerant leaks. Repair coverage is available 30 days after plan start date. Correction of any items found to be defective while performing a Total Comfort Tune-Up must be corrected prior to coverage becoming effective.
Benefits of the PLATINUM Advantage Plan
The PLATINUM Advantage Plan includes all GOLD, SILVER, and BRONZE level benefits, plus:
- Platinum Level Repair Coverage – As a Platinum Plan member, you will receive repair coverage on selected heating, cooling, and indoor air quality equipment. This coverage requires scheduled maintenance, which is included in this plan. Additionally, Platinum Plan members receive up to $500 towards the repair of compressors, heat exchangers, or refrigerant leaks. If the repair exceeds this amount, you may pay the difference or apply this towards the replacement of the unit. Repair coverage is available 30 days after plan start date. Correction of any items found while performing a Total Comfort Tune-Up must be corrected prior to coverage becoming effective.
What Is the Cancellation Policy?
You will be given the option to cancel from your initial e-mail plan notification at any time. You may also cancel by calling our headquarters directly at . Call our AC / heater repair experts for more information.
Can I Transfer My Account?
If the current company is unable to service your account, your account may be transferred to another service provider in your area. You may choose to discontinue service at any time and cancel your plan. See the information about our Cancellation Policy above.
If you are on a monthly payment option, your monthly investment amount is guaranteed to not increase for the first 12 months. After this time, the amounts are subject to change. You may cancel the policy at any time.